Host Team Member
The Nightlife Host Team Member acts as the restaurant’s ambassador to each guest. This means welcoming each guest with a smile as well as managing reservations and seating of our guests.
• Welcome guests to the venue
• Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists
• Manage reservations
• Escort customers to assigned dining or bar areas
• Provide menus and announce Waiter/Waitress’s name
• Greet customers upon their departure
• Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options
• Maintain a clean reception area
• Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g. children, elderly)
• Answer incoming calls and address customers’ queries
• Assist wait staff as needed
The ideal candidate must have previous hosting experience. Excellent communication skills and restaurant etiquette are also required. Must be available 7 days a week, including nights and holidays.